The International Division provides comprehensive consulting services concerning rehabilitation, in addition to the import and export of physiotherapy equipment. It is also in charge of gathering information in order to feed back the latest scientific and clinical data to product development.
The International Division exports physiotherapy equipment to more than 80 countries. In order to customize products to meet the needs and conditions of our various trading partners, we have established foreign offices in China, Vietnam, and Holland providing comprehensive consulting services concerning rehabilitation and training physical therapists as required. Our high-quality products conform to various applicable standards in Europe and the United States (the ISO, MDD, UL, and FDA standards, to name a few) and meet with high acclaim worldwide. The division also imports and introduces equipment made in Europe and the United States to the Japanese market.
China, Vietnam, Holland
Main trading partners
-Asia: Korea, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, India
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- Middle East: Turkey, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan, Iran, Egypt
- Europe: Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Holland, Austria, Belgium, France, Switzerland, England, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece, East European countries, Russia
- North America: Canada, the United States
- Other areas: Latin America, Africa